When using this add-on, your subscribers will stay on your site throughout the entire registration process, instead of being redirected to an outside site, such as PayPal. The user simply enters their credit card information and clicks Register.
Note: This is an add-on for Restrict Content Pro. Version 1.8 or later is required to use this add-on.
Securely Process Credit Cards
All credit card transactions are processed securely through Braintree and no sensitive information is ever stored on your server.
Note: you should still always have a valid SSL certificate installed on your registration page.
- Allow users to pay for subscriptions with credit cards.
- Process transactions securely with Braintreepayments.com.
- Accept recurring and one-time payments.
- Complete integration with Restrict Content Pro’s payment tracking system.
- Users with recurring subscriptions can update their credit card info at any time.
- Users with recurring subscriptions can cancel their subscription at any time, from your site.
- Makes the short code available.
Some Important Notes
Braintree has a few limitations that you must be made aware of, since Restrict Content Pro itself does not have these limitations.
- For recurring subscriptions to work you need to create plans in the Braintree dashboard that correspond to the subscriptions levels you set up in Restrict Content Pro. The plan ID should match the subscriptions level ID.
- Requires WordPress 3.6 or later.