Licenses are valid for one year from the date of purchase. The product will continue to work after your license expires. You are free to continue using the product for as long as you like, but you will not receive support and updates for the product any longer. All of our WordPress plugins are 100% GPL compatible.
Updates are included for free for one year. If you have a valid and active license updates will be delivered automatically from the WordPress dashboard.
Support for purchases is given up to one year after the purchase date. If you wish to get support after one year, you must renew your license. Licenses can be renewed at a discounted rate.
We have a 30 day guarantee on all of our WordPress plugins. If you have any issues getting a plugin to work or you simply just don’t like what you see, we will refund your purchase no questions asked. After 30 days, no refunds will be given. Refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use the purchased product. If you are not clear on what to expect from our WordPress Plugins, please contact us for more details.
- Payments are processed by PayPal, and you must have an account with PayPal to join the affiliate program. Commissions will be void if the PayPal email account is not present in the affiliate payout info.
- Minimum payout is $50.
- We reserve the rights to reverse commissions on chargeback or fraud transactions.
- You cannot earn commissions on your own affiliate purchases.
- You cannot earn commissions by placing PPC ads (ie. Google AdSense, et al) unless explicitly specified and approved.
- Affiliates that are found to be in violation of the Affiliate Program terms will forfeit commissions related to aforementioned violations, and may result in termination of the affiliate account with or without notice.